Are you tired of searching through multiple pages to find a single wiring diagram for your selected component? Never again! ProDemand’s legendary wiring diagrams now feature intelligent navigation that takes you directly to the specific diagram for the component you searched for — with traces automatically highlighted! It’s faster and easier than ever to find the exact wiring diagram you need for an efficient and accurate diagnosis.
Auto repair professionals have loved Mitchell 1 wiring diagrams for generations. Now there is even more to love:
Enhanced Wiring Diagrams: Our legendary wiring diagrams just got smarter! ProDemand’s world class wiring diagrams now feature intelligent navigation, integrated with 1Search Plus, the advanced search engine and interface in ProDemand. Save diagnostic time with no more tedious hunting for a component within a diagram.
- When navigating to wiring diagrams through 1Search Plus, ProDemand opens the specific diagram with the specific component the user has selected as a search term. This feature saves time, especially when navigating through a set of engine performance diagrams that can have up to 16 pages of diagrams.
- Following that same navigation path through 1Search Plus, when the specific diagram is opened, the selected component will be in focus with all the associated wires already highlighted. Users can also click on other components to toggle highlighting of associated wires for each component. The benefit to techs is that they no longer have to scan through the page to find the specific component. Also, with one click, the technician sees all wires relevant to the component, rather than clicking on each wire for a component.
- When using a multi-paged diagram, the highlighting extends through all the related pages of the diagram. With this feature, once a wire is highlighted, that highlight will persist across all pages until the circuit reaches its termination point. And yes, the highlight will continue through splices and connectors. This feature is a timesaver in that users don’t have to match up wires when going from page to page across a set of diagrams.
- When navigating to the next or previous sequential diagram, ProDemand now maintains zoom and orientation. Again, this saves users time compared to resetting zoom and orientation for each page opened.
- When hiding the non-highlighted wires, hidden wires now appear faded, but do not disappear entirely. This allows users to focus in on a component through highlighting, but not lose the big picture view of items included in the full diagram.
The latest release of ProDemand also includes these additional enhancements:
Extended Mileage Maintenance Labor Times: In October 2018, Mitchell 1 added extended mileage maintenance services to align with the realistic length of time that consumers are keeping and maintaining their vehicles. Now we’ve added the labor times in the Estimate Guide module corresponding to those maintenance services. To view, navigate to the “Maintenance” tab within the Estimate Guide module. Maintenance items with an asterisk contain labor times for mileage services that have been extended by Mitchell 1 based on OEM patterns.
New Look for 1Search Limited: SureTrack Limited users, including those with active Snap-on Diagnostics data subscriptions, now have the 1Search Plus navigation experience. After logging into ProDemand, users navigate via 1Search Plus including the card experience for information returned. All of the SureTrack information cards plus the OEM Technical Service Bulletin card are returned. As always, SureTrack Limited Users also have access to the SureTrack Community to collaborate with other technicians on a difficult-to-diagnose code or symptom.
*Provided for Mitchell 1 independent sales contractors with permission from Mitchell 1.